Friday, 27 January 2017

Cuestionary about the absolut silence

Hi again! Here I put you a game about some videos that we saw in Music's class, they are very interesting, I hope you like it!

Choose your own answer

1. Do you think that absolut silence exist?
൦ Yes.  If you say YES go to the 2nd question.
൦ No.   If you say NO go to the 2nd question.

2. Have you seen any video to confirm it?
൦ Yes.  If you say YES go to the 4th question.
൦ No.  If you say NO go to the 3rd question.

3. Do you like to see a video?
൦ Yes. If you say YES go to end of this cuestionary.
൦ No.  Ok you will miss it then.

4. It was interesting?
൦ Yes. If you say YES go to the 6th question.
൦ No. If you say NO go to the 5th question.

5. Do you want to see a interesting video about the absolut silence?
൦ Yes. I hope you like it.
൦ No. Ok if you change your mind here it will be.

6. Do you like to see another one?
൦ Yes. Okay! The video is at the end, I hope you like it.
൦ No. Ok! I hope you liked your old video.













No comments:

Post a Comment