Friday 15 March 2019

SELF-ASSESSMENT

What can I do that I couldn't do before?

I know how to do a database thanks of TIC, and I know new phrasal verbs that I didn't know last year.

What did I like most?

I liked that after a few years, we can go to Ireland and that I have more vocabulary than the other years; vocabulary in relation with TIC, P.E. and also English!!

What did I do well?

I think I did well in grammar, and I think that I have improve in listening and writing.

What did I do in English outside the class?

Outside English's classes I listen to a lot of English music, it's my favourite type of music! And also I help my brother with English, I see series in English and sometimes, I help my father to study English

What do I need to improve?

I think I have to improve in translation and a little bit in vocabulary

What did I learn about culture?

I learned a lot of culture about Ireland (Molly Malone...), and about the tonguetwisters in America.

1 comment: