Monday 6 May 2019

P.E. WORK

                                 Here is my perfect diet, according to my necessary kilocalories.



This isn't my normal diet, my normal diet hasn't got the necessary kilocalories for my body. It is below the kilocalories I need, I need 2153,4 kilocalories and my diet apports me 1743,55 kilocalories.

My normal diet is:



BREAKFAST

-       Full - cream milk (1 cup) *200 ml.           Calories: 158
-              Cereals “All Bran” *100 grs.              Calories: 233

LUNCH

-             Cookies “Oreo” *50 grs.                       Calories: 191
-          Sandwich :                                                                  
-       Bread   *two slices                              Calories: 128          
-           Mortadela *25 grs.                                Calories: 77,25

MEAL

-      Raviolis *100 grs.                                   Calories: 311
-         1 turkey breast *50 grs.                       Calories: 41
-                Yoghurt                                           Calories: 89
-         Water                                                     - - - - - - -      
          AFTERNOON SNACK

-                              Baguette  *50 grs.              Calories: 129
-        Melted cheese (1 loncha) *16,70 grs. Calories: 44
-                         Ham (York) *25 grs.               Calories: 30

        DINNER

-     Hamburger bread    *55 grs.                 Calories: 144
- Chicken Hamburger *110 grs.               Calories: 168,3
-         Water                                                           - - - - - -

TOTAL CALORIES: 1743,55 Kcal   * I consume fewer calories than my body needs


                  This project has help me, because now, I know that I have to eat more calories to have a perfect diet.
                  Before this project I believe that my diet was perfect, but now, I realize that it isn't perfect, I need to eat more 
                  pieces of fruit and less snacks. Maybe, after dinner I can eat one piece of fruit more and for lunch another 
                  piece of fruit, instead of a yoghurt.
                  Or maybe, I can try to eat my "perfect" diet, not all days, but unless twice a week.
                  Finally, I think that this project, has been a very interesting project because I have learnt the calories and the 
                  nutritional value of each aliment, now I know the aliments I have to eat and the aliments I "can't" eat.


1 comment:

  1. Good work Marina, but the format can improve, the lyrics are difficult to read due to their size

    ReplyDelete