Monday 17 June 2019

Last Self-Assessment

Whan can you do now?

I think that now, I can understand English easier than at the beggining and now I feel more comfortable speaking English

Your blog-portfolio

It has been a very good and incredible experience to use this blog, when I was at second I had never thought that use this blog was a good idea, but now, I like posting here because my projects can be seen by more people and when I grow up I can see my old jobs

Your skills: Reading, writing, listening, speaking, projects...

One think, I like the most of ilingual section, is the amount of projets we do. I think that every project helps us for improve. My skills have improved a lot, first, I wasn't very good at listening and know I like doing listening.
I think the blog, is one of the better things of the bilingual section too.
And for end, this self assessment, said that my reading has improved too thanks to the reading books we read in class

No comments:

Post a Comment