Monday 17 June 2019

THE END

How to start writing this, this is my last entry in this blog. It is a very special entry for me, because I'm not going to write more in this blog. Write on the blog, is a thing I like doing because here is easier do homeworks, post projects and help other prople. Yes, I put help other people because I think, that one of the most important porpose in the day of someone will be to help somebody that day. This is a little bit sad, because think I'm not going to write more here, I like my blog, because when I grow up I can see my projects, how I write and how I was. This blog has been like my "diary" for this 3 years. I have learnt a lot during this 3 years, my speaking has improved a lot because of the travel to Ireland, now, I can speak fluently and better English, now I feel like when I speak Spanish. I would like speak English like my mother tongue. To finish, just say that how all the people say, all of the things have to finish someday, and today, is the day when I finished this blog; goodbye and smile every single day.

1 comment: